icecat logo
Icecat: syndicator of product information via global open catalog with more than 19306371 data-sheets & 35851 brands – register (free)
Lenovo logo

Lenovo ThinkPad T520 Intel® Core™ i5 i5-2520M Laptop 39.6 cm (15.6") HD+ 4 GB DDR3-SDRAM 320 GB HDD Windows 7 Professional Black

Brand:
Product family:
Product series:
Product name:
Product code:
Category:
Icecat Product ID:
Data-sheet quality:
created/standardized by Icecat
Product views:
Info modified on:
23 Jul 2024, 21:17:41
Long product name Lenovo ThinkPad T520 Intel® Core™ i5 i5-2520M Laptop 39.6 cm (15.6") HD+ 4 GB DDR3-SDRAM 320 GB HDD Windows 7 Professional Black:

Intel Core i5-2520M(2.50GHz), 4GB DDR3, 320GB, 15.6" 1600x900, Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

Lenovo ThinkPad T520 Intel® Core™ i5 i5-2520M Laptop 39.6 cm (15.6") HD+ 4 GB DDR3-SDRAM 320 GB HDD Windows 7 Professional Black:

Energy-saving features.
- Lenovo Battery Stretch lets you make temporary selections in extreme situations to extend battery life.
- NVIDIA® Graphics with Optimus™ technology gives you the graphics power you want with the battery life you need.
- Solid-state storage drives offer greatest performance with lower risk of failure.
- Optimized battery-life increased 30% through power reduction to unnecessary hardware features, while playing DVD, MP3, or streaming from the Web.
- Green Power Scheme and ThinkPad EnergySaver technology allow you to achieve green power-saving standards and preserve mobile computing time.

T Series laptops give you superior graphics performance and audio.
- Intel® HD integrated graphics provides provides 2x better graphic performance than previous generations.
- Intense graphics and extended battery life.†NVIDIA® Optimus™ technology automatically switches to the built-in NVIDIA graphics card only when you need powerful graphics performance. Whether you're putting together a visually intensive presentation on a long-haul flight, heading up three floors to share the latest multimedia design, or you're in a meeting that runs way over schedule, you know you'll get the most out of your battery life.†
- Support up to four monitors with NVIDIA Optimus technology.†
- LED backlit displays are mercury-free and generate 25% brighter displays, boast crisper colors, consume less power and weigh 70 grams less than conventional CCFL displays. Use the wide dimming range to reduce brightness while still experiencing a clear display in dim environments.
- Dolby® Home Theater® with virtual surround sound technology.†
- 16:9 aspect ratio with new HD LCD format enhances your viewing experience. Plus, the T520 and T420 feature a high-end resolution FHD option with 95% color gamut for true color.†
- DisplayPort video connector lets you attach a high-resolution digital display to your notebook.† Use this next-generation display interface technology for everything from monitors to TVs to projectors and it even supports audio.

Short summary description Lenovo ThinkPad T520 Intel® Core™ i5 i5-2520M Laptop 39.6 cm (15.6") HD+ 4 GB DDR3-SDRAM 320 GB HDD Windows 7 Professional Black:

Lenovo ThinkPad T520, Intel® Core™ i5, 2.5 GHz, 39.6 cm (15.6"), 1600 x 900 pixels, 4 GB, 320 GB

Long summary description Lenovo ThinkPad T520 Intel® Core™ i5 i5-2520M Laptop 39.6 cm (15.6") HD+ 4 GB DDR3-SDRAM 320 GB HDD Windows 7 Professional Black:

Lenovo ThinkPad T520. Product type: Laptop, Form factor: Clamshell. Processor family: Intel® Core™ i5, Processor model: i5-2520M, Processor frequency: 2.5 GHz. Display diagonal: 39.6 cm (15.6"), HD type: HD+, Display resolution: 1600 x 900 pixels. Internal memory: 4 GB, Internal memory type: DDR3-SDRAM. Total storage capacity: 320 GB, Storage media: HDD. Mobile network generation: 3G. Operating system installed: Windows 7 Professional. Product colour: Black

Specs
Recommended products
Specs +
Recommended products +
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it.