- - Remote access
- - Language version: English
- - Software type: Disk Kit
PcAnywhere 12.0 Corporate Edition Media Kit (EN)
Installation of the software in this mediapack, without buying of the associated software licenses, will be in most of the cases not possible and always illegal. In principle, for Symantec products you don’t need media packs: after receiving of your license key, you can download the software.
Symantec pcAnywhere 12.0, the world’s leading remote control solution, helps organizations manage remote computers securely across multiple platforms to resolve issues quickly. New gateway and host invitation features minimize issues connecting to devices behind routers and firewalls. Extensive remote management tools enable fast and efficient problem resolution for helpdesk and server support.
- Provides a feature-rich, secure, and reliable remote control solution to accelerate resolution of helpdesk calls.
- Supports heterogeneous host and remote devices across Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X platforms.
- Any host can be accessed from a Microsoft Pocket PC device or a web browser.
- Host invitation simplifies the process of establishing a reverse connection from behind firewalls/NAT devices.
- Streamlines remote control management of heterogeneous platforms.
- Accelerates the resolution of help desk issues.
- Ensures secure remote management of non-centralized computers.
Symantec PcAnywhere 12.0 Corporate Edition Media Kit (EN), Remote access, Disk Kit, English, 35 MB, 128 MB, PC, Mac, Linux
Symantec PcAnywhere 12.0 Corporate Edition Media Kit (EN). Type: Remote access, Software type: Disk Kit, Language version: English. Minimum storage drive space: 35 MB, Minimum RAM: 128 MB, Platform: PC, Mac, Linux. Media types supported: CD