500GB HDD, Serial ATA II, 7200rpm, 16MB
for reference storage and data protection.
MaXLine Pro 500 drives are designed to serve the capacity-sensitive portion of the enterprise market. These drives deliver the best value on a per gigabyte basis while offering advanced features, placing the MaXLine Pro 500 drive at the forefront in secondary online storage applications.
The advanced features designed into the MaXLine Pro 500 drive separate it from other drives built for nearline storage. With rotational vibration protection up to 25 radians/sec2 and accelerated error recovery, the MaXLine Pro 500 drive delivers the capacity, performance, and data integrity required by the most demanding nearline applications.
Users are implementing enhanced data protection solutions such as disk-to-disk backup, point-in-time copies, snapshot clones and remote replication or managing reference data, MaXLine Pro 500 drives are an ideal choice. They offer 500GB of storage capacity, 3.0Gb SATA and ATA/133 interfaces, and have been designed for a mean time to failure of 1 million hours in medium-I/O duty cycle applications.
MaXLine Pro 500 drives provide new features to better serve the enterprise ATA market, such as:
- Rotational Vibration Compensation—enables the drive to withstand higher rotational vibration (25 rads/sec2) from adjacent drives, minimizing performance degradation caused by excessive vibration in multi-drive environments.
- Accelerated Error Recovery, for improved performance in RAID environments, without reduction in data integrity.
- Internal EDC that protects data integrity within the drive.
- Fly Height Adjust Technology—optimizes performance by maintaining an ideal head-to-disk clearance across the drives’ specified operating temperatures.
- Easy Code Load, which provides a simple firmware download process with compatibility safeguards and ease of use.
- Pattern Fill, is a RAID initialization feature which allows a known data pattern to be written to the drive.
- Expanded Drive Self Test is a more extensive self-test to help customers eliminate false failures and validate good drives
Seagate MaXLine 500GB HDD. Disque dur, taille: 3.5", Capacité disque dur: 500 Go, Vitesse de rotation du disque dur: 7200 tr/min, Interface du disque dur: Série ATA II, Type d'appareil: Disque dur, Lecteur, dimension buffer: 16 Mo