ATI Radeon X1600 Pro, 256MB, VGA, DVI-I, TV-out, PCI-Express Dual Head Graphics Adapter
- Demands of graphic-intensive software for desktop publishing, animation, presentation, and other multimedia formats
- Need to view multiple operations such as manufacturing or financial transactions simultaneously across dual monitors.
You can significantly offload the system CPU and main memory resources of demanding graphics tasks. Simply install a separate graphics adapter with dedicated memory and superior graphics processor (compared to embedded graphics) to perform all graphics functions. This improves the speed and appearance of your latest software applications while improving overall system performance.
You can benefit from the improved image filtering a dedicated graphics adapter can deliver, such as:
- Smoothing jagged edges and stair-like effects.
- Removing or reducing blocky artifacts (dropout and jagged edges).
Features & Benefits:
- VGA, DVI-I, and TV-Out connections
- Attach two monitors for multi-monitoring environments using the VGA and DVI-I connection.
- A full height adapter with native PCI-Express x16 bus interface
2560 x 1600 resolution
- Dual integrated display controllers
- Dual integrated 400 MHz DACs
- Dual-link DVI-I for high-resolution digital displays
- 128-bit DDR memory
- 165 MHz TMDS transmitter
Lenovo ATI Radeon X1600 Pro, 256MB, VGA, DVI-I, TV-out, PCI-Express Dual Head Graphics Adapter. Type de mémoire de l'adaptateur graphique: GDDR2, Mémoire Bus: 128 bit. Résolution maximale: 2560 x 1600 pixels. Version DirectX: 9.0. Type d'interface: PCI Express x16