Altos G5350 1x AMD Dual Core Opteron 270/2.0 GHz, 2*512MB DDR333, 16x DVD, NO SCSI controller, NO HDD CAGE, NO HDD, EURO & UK, ENGLISH, NO KB
- Dual core processor support with Hypertransport™ technology
- Flexible and modular design
- Best in class redundancy solutions
- Best in class performance
- Comprehensive systems management and installation solutions
The Acer Altos G5350 provides outstanding value to workgroups by combining scalable performance and new availability features at an affordable price. Advanced capabilities make the server easy to manage, which can help control IT expenses. Redundancy features such as redundant power supplies and native RAID solutions are offered on the Acer Altos G5350. The Acer Altos G5350 also offers you the possibility to upgrade to enterprise server features such as redundant arrays of storage, in a flexible and affordable manner.
64 Bit and Dual Core performance
Flexible systems design methodologies allow you to configure the Acer Altos G5350 to match your budget. The Acer Altos G5350 is based the AMD Opteron technology which enables you to run tomorrows 64 bit applications on this platform. In addition to a clear 64 Bit migration path, the Acer Altos G5350 also offers the unique industry features of Dual Core support in a pedestal platform. System performance can be scaled in line with your business growth, by the addition of a second processor or multiple core processors. The Acer Altos G5350 can support up to 4 Cores,thereby offering industry leading performance levels. Redundant power supplies and redundant Hot-swap hard disk drives provide affordable performance and data protection. The Acer Altos G5350, as with all the Acer Altos family, is fully convertible from a tower to a rack mountable form factor.
Best in class redundancy and scalability solutions
The Acer Altos G5350 allows you to configure the system, to adapt to your business requirements. Hot-swap features allow you to perform system maintenance without any system downtime.
- Native Raid 0/1 support, based on dual Ultra 320 SCSI
- Up to 8 Hot-swap hard disk drive suppor
- Up to 16GB of ECC Memory support
- Hot-swap power supply support
- Optional RAID 5 to provide increased scalability, performance and fault tolerance
- Six PCI slots (Including four 64 bit and two 32 Bit PCI slots) to increase I/O bandwidth for improved performance and productivity
- Integrated Gigabit Ethernet for fast connectivity
Easy to install and manage
Acer Easybuild simplifies the installation and set-up, by providing an intuitive GUI based process and by providing all relevant tools to set up your Acer Altos G5350. Advanced Server Manager software makes comprehensive systems management easy. ASM provides performance management and critical event management and remote console services to network administrators.These components help you control IT expenses by making the Acer Altos G5350 simple and efficient to manage.
Typical solution scenarios
- Workgroup application services
- File, print and fax services
- Domain controller
- DNS Server
Acer Altos Altos G5350. Famille de processeur: AMD Opteron, Fréquence du processeur: 2 GHz. Mémoire interne: 1 Go, Type de mémoire interne: DDR-SDRAM. Type de lecteur optique: DVD-ROM. Alimentation d'énergie: 610 W. Type de châssis: Tour