SlimScreen XL 185x244 cm. Matte White S
The manual projection screens are operated using a crank or spring mechanism. The manual screens are ideal for applications in rooms where an electrical connection is either not possible or undesirable. Manual screens are extremely suitable for applications in classrooms, training rooms, meeting rooms as well as at home.
PROJECTA SlimScreen XL
Projection screen with spring mechanism in compact case available in a length of 244 cm.
- Extra thick metal roller prevents sagging screen fabric.
- Black border increases perceived clarity of projected image.
- Spring mechanism guarantees smooth rolling and retracting of screen fabric.
- Simple pull-out system locks at every desired viewing height.
- Easy mounting via integrated hanging brackets.
- Octagonal case in white painted steel.
- Matte White S: double-sided laminated vinyl on a woven fiberglass support with black backing; gain 1.0, viewing angle 50º L/R, weight approx. 425 gr/m² and thickness approx. 0.34 mm.
- Projection screen fabric(s) satisfies the requirements for fire safety for building materials and building components.
- Square format (1:1) has a small black border on the left/right side.
- Video (4:3) and HDTV (16:9) formats have a wide black border all around of 5 cm.
Projecta SlimScreen XL 185x244 cm. Matte White S. Hauteur: 91,6 mm, Dimensions (LxPxH): 2524 x 75,9 x 91,6 mm, Poids: 10 kg