L1955, 48.26 cm (19 ") TFT LCD + 5 years Next Business Day Onsite
- Performance: Typical brightness level of 250 nits, extra-high contrast ratio of up to 1000:1, superior scaling, 16 ms response rate, and sharp 1280 x 1024 resolution on a large 19-inch viewable screen offer crisp image clarity while helping improve visibility
- Compatibility: Standard 15-pin D-sub analog and advanced DVI digital interfaces help maximize your technology investment by allowing a smooth transition from legacy applications to the latest digital graphics standards; the integrated 4-port USB hub enables quick and easy connection to a variety of devices
- Ease of use: Plug and Play convenience offers easy setup and maintenance; a wide range of icon-based on-screen controls allows quick customization of the display to match user preferences; HP Display LiteSaver allows you to preset Sleep mode and extend the monitor life
- Flexibility: Thin bezels on all four sides let you "tile" up to four panels for panoramic viewing of large data displays on trading floors or other data-intensive environments; the lightweight design and a "quick-release" detachable base make mounting, handling, and shipping easier
- Ergonomics: Adjustable screen height, tilt, swivel, and 90-degree pivot features, along with 176 x 176 degree viewing angles let you customize your viewing position and select landscape or portrait orientation
- Environmental design: HP monitors are held to high recycling standards, are certified for low emissions, and are compliant with Energy Star and most major international standards.
HP L1955 + 5 years Next Business Day Onsite. Taille de l'écran: 48,3 cm (19"), Résolution de l'écran: 1280 x 1024 pixels, Temps de réponse: 16 ms, Luminosité de l'écran: 250 cd/m², Angle de vision horizontal: 176°, Angle de vision vertical: 176°