ADSL2+ Router (Annex B)
High-Speed ADSL Connection.The DSL-584T features the latest ADSL2/ADSL2+ standards, providing speeds of up to 24Mbps downstream and 1Mbps upstream (ADSL2+), or 12Mbps downstream and 1Mbps upstream (ADSL2). This router auto-senses the connection type and auto-negotiates the best modulation scheme, using the G.hs (handshake) protocol.
Shared Internet Access for Workgroup. The DSL-584T provides DHCP server for a group of home or office users to simultaneously access the Internet. It integrates 4 10/100Mbps Ethernet switch ports for ready connection to 4 computers, saving you the cost and trouble of
installing a separate Ethernet switch.
Firewall Protection. The DSL-584T provides firewall security using Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI) and hacker attack logging for Denial of Service (DoS) attack protection. SPI inspects the contents of all incoming packet headers before deciding what packets are allowed to
pass through. Access control is provided with packet filtering based on port and source/destination MAC/IP addresses. With Virtual Server Mapping, the router can be set to allow separate FTP, Web, and multiple games to share the same Internet-visible IP address while still protecting your servers and workstations from hackers. You can configure any of the built-in LAN ports of the router to function as a DMZ port. VPN pass-through is provided to let mobile users access files and mail from offices to work at home without having to use complex VPN client software.
4-Port ADSL Router
- Built-in ADSL Interface.
- Integrated 4-Port Ethernet Switch.
High-Speed ADSL Access
- ADSL: G.992.1 G.dmt, G.992.2 G.lite, ANSI T1.413 Issue 2 (Full Rate DMT Over Analog POTS) Annex B.
- ADSL2: G.992.3 (G.dmt.bis) Annex B.
- ADSL2+: G.992.5 Annex B.
- G.994.1 G.hs Auto-Negotiation of Different ADSL Flavors.
- DoS Attack Prevention.
- Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI).
- IP/MAC-Based Packet Filtering.
- Port-Based VLAN.
- Traffic Prioritization With 4 Priority Queues.
- IGMP Snooping Multicast.
Easy Setup/Flexible Management
- Dynamic Domain Name System (DDNS).
- Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) Compliant.
- Quick Installation Wizard.
- Web-Based GUI for Local/Remote Management.
D-Link DSL-584T. Pare-feu de sécurité: NAT / SPI / ICMP/TCP/UDP, Support de VPN: PPTP/IPSec. Poids: 293 g. Sécurité: CSA / LVD. Dimensions (LxPxH): 193 x 118 x 31 mm, Type d'alimentation d'énergie: 12VAC 1.2A, Description du filtrage: IGMP / PVC/VLAN