APC Smart-UPS 750VA USB & Serial RM 2U 120V Rack Mounting brackets, Rack Mounting support rails, Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable, USB cable, User Manual
- Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Actively let you know if the unit is on battery, if the battery is low or if there is an overload condition.
- Provides remote management of the UPS over the network.
- Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment. UL, FCC, CE, C-Tick approvals.
APC Smart-UPS 750VA. capacité de la puissance de sortie: 750 VA, Puissance de sortie: 480 W, Estimation de montée subite d'énergie: 459 J. Longueur de câble: 2,44 m. Temps de rechargement de la batterie: 3 h, Temps de secours type à demi de charge: 16,6 min, Temps de secours type au chargement complet: 5,5 min. Couleur du produit: Noir. Poids: 21,8 kg, Poids du paquet: 25,1 kg