Tornado 2441: Wlan 802.11g (54 Mbps) Access Point. ADSL2+ Modem. 4 x 10/100 BaseT. Supports ADSL annex B (ADSL over ISDN) and ADSL2
- Full featured ADSL2+ Modem and Router
- Wlan 802.11g (54 Mbps) Access Point
- Suitable for ADSL1, ADSL2 and ADSL2+ connections
- ADSL annex B (ADSL over ISDN), U-R2 compliant
- Up to 24 Mbps downstream
- 4 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Ports
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11g and 802.11b
- Safe and secure networking by built-in firewall, WEP and WPA-PSK
The Tornado 2441 integrate a Wireless 802.11g Access Point, an ADSL2+ Router, a 4-ports Ethernet switch and a Firewall into ONE single package.
The Tornado 2441 include four 10/100 Ethernet ports and one WAN port for hi-speed ADSL2+ Annex A connection. With the built-in NAT function, the Tornado 2441 also allow multiple PC’s and devices to share one Internet connection, making it a highly cost-efficient solution.
The Tornado 2441 support IEEE 802.11g (up to 54 Mbps data rate) and are downwards compatible with IEEE 802.11b (max.11 Mbps) and ADSL1.
The Tornado 2441 are based on ADSL2+ technology designed to address the high-speed delivery of large amounts of data through regular copper phone wires. These powerful features make the Tornado 2441 an ideal and cost-effective solution for any type of environment ranging from SOHO to small enterprises.
Allied Telesis Tornado 2441. Spécifications de DSL: ADSL Annex B. Support de VPN: PPTP, L2TP, & IPSec. Caractéristiques réseau: Fast Ethernet, Taux de transfert de données maximal: 0,054 Gbit/s, Débit ascendant: 1 Mbit/s